Internet Vision Technologies is owned and managed by Jonathan Oxer.
- Past President of Linux Australia
- Regular speaker at Open Source conferences in Australasia and the US
- Author of several books
- Sat on the Advisory Group of Swinburne University's Centre for Collaborative Business Innovation
- Writes occasionally for a variety of newspapers and magazines including The Age and Sydney Morning Herald
- Jon was labelled "Australia's Geekiest Geek" by The Age, due to him being one of the few people in the world to have been surgically implanted with an RFID chip.
- Technical Supervisor for the first season of The Phone, a reality-TV show produced by Beyond Productions for Fox-8
Read Jon's full biography on his website.
Download Jon's photo.